Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Third week is for anxiety

Monday 3 / Tuesday 4

Still no news.

The Spanish company still hasn't any kind of feedback. I shut down the live site.

I don't know why I've spent so much time doing that challenge.

The other company provided feedback, and I've got a second challenge tomorrow, Wednesday 5.

The second company I interviewed and had the `final` interview didn't even answer my email asking how the test went.

So I don't know if I've passed the interview or not.

The rest of my challenges are 90 minutes, 105 minutes, and I don't know what else.

There are a couple of staff augmentation companies going on, that to be fair, I'm doing them just in case I don't get any gig this time, but I'm not entirely convinced.

Thanks to a previous work partner, my other alternative would be to work in something different and have a technical manager position.

I don't know what will happen, it is a bit difficult to stay calm when I used to get jobs in no longer than two weeks.

I'm doing this on my own and to be frank, I'm a tad nervous, since I don't have any kind of support.

Wednesday 5

Finished the challenge with the Canadian Company, and it went wrong. I got the rejection letter at EOD.
I was nervous and tried to plan for anything, and it still went wrong.

After that, I had another challenge for a sort of shitty staff augmentation company in Argentina, which for the kind of Interview I had, I already know the output.

And then another crappy staff augmentation company with a dude that, to be fair, is the first time in my life that a person is asking me political questions during an interview.

Thursday 6


Since I can't sleep, I decided to update this blog. Today I will have 5 interviews, one feels like I just took it because I want to have bigger numbers in the overall percentage of interviews but I'm not even looking forward to work on that.

My stats so far, since February 17 until now.

Rejected3
Expired4
Declined2
Interviewing8

I was contacted by 15 companies without doing anything and applied to two companies.
Those are my results so far.
For the sake of results, I don't even know how to qualify Polar since they never answered me if the test was Ok or not ok, and the email asking for feedback didn't have any response, so I classified that as expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment