Friday, April 30, 2021

Two weeks

It has been two weeks since I have finished my contract.

I've got interviews each day.


My first week had a challenge for the Spanish company Lana, published here.


I delivered the project 2 days before the deadline and did not have any kind of feedback.


I contacted the recruiter and also did not had any kind of answer.


As I am writing this, I've requested further feedback.


I find it disgusting how I'm demanded a deadline to complete a challenge, and then I don't have any kind of feedback.


To make this worse, I was doing another Golang challenge for a Canadian company. I accept, and I receive a 24-hour deadline to complete a challenge, and that it should not take more than 4 hours.


I deliver in 4 hours 10 minutes.


They were going to review it at night, and then I would have a 90-minute extended test working in pairs.


No feedback.


I'm seriously thinking of starting to reject challenges and send them to the projects I've presented, or they can pay me to do the exam.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment